2018 District 18L Convention & Retreat Registration Information
March 16-17-18, 2018
Cohutta Springs Conference Center
Crandall, GA 30711
CONFERENCE CENTER ACTIVITIES AND AMENITIES:
The beautiful and relaxing Cohutta Springs Conference Center is 750 pristine acres, including a 55-acre lake, located in the North Georgia mountains ten miles north of Chatsworth.
- Activities include hiking, canoeing, fishing (bring your own rod and tackle), basketball, sand volleyball, a fitness center, and relaxing along the lake shore.
- Also available are hayrides and pontoon boat rides. Both of these activities require advance scheduling with the conference center so please indicate your interest on the Registration Form. If there’s sufficient interest we’ll arrange for one or both of these enjoyable activities.
- There is a business center on the premises, as well as free Wi-Fi in the lodging and meeting facilities.
Important Note: Cohutta Springs is owned by the Seventh-Day Adventists. As such it is a smoke-free facility and alcoholic beverages are not permitted on the property.
The registration fee is $75.00 per person. This includes all conference sessions, meetings, and activities, as well as all five meals throughout the weekend (Friday dinner, all three meals on Saturday, and Sunday breakfast with our INTERNATIONAL GUEST). Complete the Registration Form on the following page and mail it, along with your check, to the address on the form.
LODGING INFORMATION AND PRICING:
- Standard rooms (2 queen beds) are $105/night + tax and resort fee.
- Other lodging options include rooms with king-sized beds as well as two chalets with fully-equipped kitchen, multiple bedrooms, and a living room. Rates for these lodging options can be obtained from the Cohutta Springs reservation staff.
- Make your reservations directly with Cohutta Conference Center by calling
706-695-9093. Be sure to let them know you are with the Lions.
Registration Form is below: